- 1 19-ounce or 15-ounce can black beans, rinsed
- 1/2 cup prepared salsa, hot or mild
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- Salt & freshly ground pepper, to taste
Food processor or blender
Combine black beans, salsa, lime juice, cilantro and cumin in a food processor. Process until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
Nutrition Information: Per tablespoon: 17 Calories; 0 g Fat; 0 g Sat; 0 g Mono; 0 mg Cholesterol; 3 g Carbohydrates; 1 g Protein; 1 g Fiber; 53 mg Sodium; 2 mg Potassium
Serve with baked tortilla chips
Make Ahead Tip: Cover and refrigerate for up to 2 days.