Temps de préparation:
Temps de cuisson:
- Greek Yogurt
- Various ingredients to mix in - some suggestions are fruits such as strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, bananas; nuts such as almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, shredded coconut, etc.; sweet treats such as mini-chocolate chipits
- Natural sweeteners to taste if desired - honey, corn syrup, or maple syrup
- Mix chosen ingredients with the yogurt
- Line a pan with sides with wax paper or parchment paper
- Pour the mixture into the pan. A thickness of about 1 cm (3/8 inch) works well
- Sprinkle some of the ingredients on the top if desired
- Freeze thorougly - at least 4 hours
Cut into bite-sized pieces.
Keep in freezer except for cutting - it melts fast!
Manipulation des aliments:
Source de reconnaissance:
Created for Leisure Information Network, Inspired by multiple sources
Depends on ingredients used