Temps de préparation:
Temps de cuisson:
- 20 whole wheat crackers, unsalted, low fat
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) cheddar cheese, reduced fat (grated)
- 2 green onions (chopped)
- 1/2 green pepper (chopped)
- 1/3 cup or 80 ml cheddar cheese, reduced fat (grated)
- 1/4 cup or 60 ml Pico de gallo salsa [also known as salsa Mexicana]
- Preheat oven to 350 F (180 C). Place crackers close together on a baking sheet.
- Sprinkle the first amount of grated cheese 1/2 cup (125 ml) on the crackers.
- Sprinkle the chopped onion and green pepper on top. Sprinkle the second amount of grated cheese on top.
- Bake in oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and spoon a small amount of salsa on top of each cracker and serve immediately.
4 crackers per serving
Manipulation des aliments:
Source de reconnaissance:
Government of Alberta, Healthy U
Serves 5 (4 crackers per serving)